2. Collection, processing and use of personal information
When you visit or use this website, we will check your service functions, please provide the necessary information, and process and use your personal data within a specific scope; this website will not use your personal information without your written consent. Data is used for other purposes.
- This website will retain the name, email address, contact information, usage time, etc. you provide when you use the service mailbox, inquiry and other interactive functions.
- Under normal circumstances, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP reference address of the connecting device you use, the browser used, usage time and relevant records of clicked data, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services. This record is an internal request and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the collected questionnaire content, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but it will not involve Information about specific individuals.
3. Data Protection
Only authorized personnel can access your personal information. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to other business needs, this website will also strictly require its units to comply with confidentiality obligations and implement necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed obey.
4. External links to the website
5. Policy on sharing personal information with third parties
Without your permission, this website will not transfer your name, address, email address or any other personal information to third parties (other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, but there is a legal basis or contract This does not apply to those who are obligated.)
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function you are using. If it is high, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but this may cause some functions of the website to not perform properly.
7. Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be posted on the website.
8. Access and deletion of data
Members can check the authorized name and email information in the member account of the website at any time, and it is only used as the content of store membership and order information.
Based on the individual's request, the store can request to delete or stop using the personal information through the contact us channel in the upper right corner of the website page.
Relevant needs can be sent the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
▲ Regarding the protection of personal data, it is handled in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and you may exercise all rights in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Unless required by law or required by relevant competent authorities, without your consent, the company will properly keep your name, address, email address, and other legally protected personal information.
You agree to provide your personal information to sellers who use this platform to facilitate order processing, shipment operations, and after-sales service.
You agree that the company may create membership statistics based on your personal data. If the statistical data does not involve the disclosure of your personal data, you agree and allow the company to use it for any legal disclosure.